Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit
- upwards of £45k + Bonus and Bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Westbourne Partners
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Opportunity to split your workloads 50/50 with other areas of the business such as TAS, M&A and corporate finance.
I am looking for newly qualified auditors to join the audit practice of a top ten firm within central London. This is a good opportunity for an established auditor to explore other service lines within professional services – you will be given the opportunity to split your workloads 50/50 with other areas of the business such as TAS, M&A and corporate finance.
You will work on a portfolio of clients within a cross functional office, alongside the ability to explore workloads within advisory and tax functions.
- Planning and project managing all aspects of audits.
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager on a day to day basis.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Demonstrating practical knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, and IAS.
- Experience of US GAAP would be an advantage although not essential.
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realise their full potential
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Keeping up to date with product and service offerings and identifying the sales opportunities that will help us grow our business
- Reporting to audit managers and partners on all salient points arising from audits.
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work.
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work. Continuously learns from experiences.
- Seeks out feedback and development opportunities.
- Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback. Coaches less experienced staff.
- Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information.
- Builds the reputation of through the quality of work, knowledge and experience.
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external).
Qualifications and Skills
- Recently qualified ACA or equivalent qualification is essential
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Current or previous experience of cross sector external audit
- Good working knowledge of IFRS is essential
Salary Range: upwards of £45,000 per annum plus negotiable benefits and bonus