Newly/Part Qualified Auditors- Insurance
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Insurance Broker to help with the build out of their Internal Audit Function. Our client is looking to hire an exceptional Auditor in this growing space of the business.
The role offers excellent career progression, with managers that will help you reach your professional targets as well as being given autonomy to go about your work whilst having the ability to deliver on key audits as well as facing off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting, auditing or actuarial qualification (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Finance and / or the Financial Services / Insurance industry is an advantage.
- Experience of Accountancy principles and practices.
- Knowledge of insurance products.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- Awareness of key regulations affecting the insurance industry.