New Business Group Analyst
- £200 - £250 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 30 Oct 17 2017-10-30
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the securities division of a leading investment bank, on a rolling contract basis, with potential to become permanent. The successful candidate will sit with the Sales team and will be responsible for coordinating with the Legal, Operations and Sales teams, ensuring all documentation for new accounts is in place ahead of trading. This role would be well suited to a candidate with previous experience of working in a Front Office environment (e.g. a junior sales roles) and a legal background (e.g. a legal degree) would be highly advantageous.
- Be the first point of contact for clients on new business onboarding requests.
- Efficiently communicate with the respective client departments to gather all necessary information.
- Work closely with Sales to prioritise onboarding requests and communicate that to all internal teams (Legal, Credit and Operations).
- Drive forward and monitor progress of each onboarding request and clearly escalate if there are issues.
- Be the coordination point across a number of teams and stakeholders.
- Constantly look for strategic improvements in the process.
- Communicate progress and escalate issues to the stakeholders each week.
- Strong academic background, with a degree education essential. A Legal background would be highly advantageous.
- Exposure to ISDA/CSA's.
- Previous experience within a Front Office coordination focused role.
- Excellent client service skills (in person/telephone/email) essential.
- Self starter.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Ability and desire to work within a team.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Proactive attitude and persistence in all tasks.