Network Security Implementation Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
An exciting and significant position within the Network Security Implementation team. Being located in London, you are part of our diverse team of engineers to implement some of the most crucial infrastructure in the organization.
The Network Security team is part of the Group Chief Information Office with over 10,000 staff supporting the entire range of IT infrastructure, including cloud platforms.
You will work with the newest technologies and products the bank has in place to protect its IT estate - Secure Browsing, Secure Connection, Datacentre Protection and Client Network Protection to name just some of the important capabilities in the Network Security space.
You will be responsible for ensuring project delivery in all of the company's network security services. Your responsibilities will also include providing specialised level 3 support in the context of the incident management process. You will play a key role in solving network security issues as part of the third line of analysis and resolution.
You will make full use of your communication skills as you interact intensively not only within the Network Security teams but also across the entire value chain of the bank's IT security including Cyber Security and external providers.
Your work will be of critical importance for the company's overall security posture and exposure. Your future colleagues
Network Security Implementation is a buoyant, agile and adaptable team of technically excellent engineers. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
You will be a highly motivated, results-oriented, experienced Network Security professional. A willingness to learn and adopt new technologies while maintaining the security posture of the organization.
- Professional education is likely to be founded on a Bachelor's degree in computer technology - certifications in security (e.g. CISSP, ISO27001) and vendor certifications are a plus.
- Strong professional experience in a similar role in network security implementation and the finance industry is considered an asset with excellent debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive in-depth understanding of security principles and security technologies such as Firewalls, Proxies, IDS/IPS, TCP/IP routing and switching, Network Access Control which will have ideally been gained during previous engagements in international companies. You bring a detailed understanding of products such as Palo Alto, Juniper, F5 LTM/GTM, Blue Coat, Cisco ISE, Cloud Firewalling, or equivalent on a project implementation level. Familiarity with security standards (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST, ISO27002:2013) and experience in SIEM and log analysis (e.g. Splunk) and scripting would be considered a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with your colleagues. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success