We have an exciting opportunity for a Foundation Services - Senior Network & Security Engineer to join our complex and dynamic high performing team based in London.
Our global networks are managed inhouse covering a vast breadth of technology. The role is to maintain the operations function which is demanding and challenging. The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include Network Incidents, Troubleshooting & Escalations, Operational Projects.
You will be responsible for managing and actioning tickets within the Networks queue, managing infrastructure components within the global operating environment, reactive troubleshooting and resolution of alerts for Impact 1 & 2 incidents as well as working with design teams to review operational readiness of new projects, and actively contribute to solution design and develop standards where appropriate.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good experience in a similar role from a large organisation.
- University degree in computer science/engineering or similar.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP certification level at a minimum is required
- Excellent knowledge of routing and switching.
- Good knowledge of enterprise firewall solutions (Cisco ASA and Checkpoint)
- Good knowledge of Palo Alto firewalls
- Knowledge of F5 (LTM and GTM) is desirable
- Working knowledge of UNIX, SNMP, RADIUS, 802.1x and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to changing requirements
- Good stakeholder engagement skills with a strong customer service mind set.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Working in Technology at Macquarie, you'll be part of a high performing team and sit side-by-side with business stakeholders. Our flat structure means that you'll directly contribute to our strategy, while taking ownership of a diverse range of projects utilising the latest technologies.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.