.Net DeveloperThe Role
You'll be joining the IT Development team, reporting into the Head of DevOps. You should be innovative and enthusiastic and will have a broad and in-depth knowledge of development technologies. You will need to be able to effectively manage workloads and hit deadlines. You should know what good looks like and be able to ensure the high quality of delivered software.
As well as developing enhancements to existing in-house applications, there will be a requirement to work on ad-hoc support queries and you will need to be comfortable working on both. You will follow Agile development methodologies and have experience of leading others in that direction.
You need to be a confident communicator, enjoy working in a friendly, collaborative fast-paced team and are comfortable talking to people at all levels of the business. You must be comfortable with change and be willing to embrace new technologies and look for opportunities to use them.
- .Net Core
- Web Services\Web API
- Azure (Web App\API, Storage, Jobs, Workers, Authorization)
- Unit tests
- Automation tests
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We're one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We're happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
In our office at 33 Holborn
Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we've established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs. Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.