- You are ambitious, free thinking and passionate about technology
- You are a leader or future leader and are an innovator that will help drive our digital business, products, solutions and services
- You enjoy working with the best technical talent, and work well in a collaborative team setting You are full of creative ideas and are keen to drive them to realisation
- You are a disruptor
- You are passionate about the technology industry and love working in a high energy dynamic environment
Your role and responsibilities
- Engineer robust, scalable and maintainable solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Collaborate with business users and other team members to create user stories.
- Understand how your stories fit into the broader picture and medium-term business goals.
- Actively participate in stand-ups, retrospectives and planning workshops.
- Design and implement new Front End functionalities using latest technologies
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development life cycle
- Min. 5 years commercial development experience.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the SDLC and at least two programming languages
- Proficiency in working on commercial deployments within a SAAS business desirable
- Knowledge and experience working in public/private/hybrid cloud environments
- Solid understanding and strong advocate of agile software development and modern software development practices (automated testing, continuous integration etc)
- Must be passionate about developing new products and suggesting ideas.
- Must have - .NET CORE/C# experenince
- MicroServices and Containerisation
- 4 tier application architecture
Nice to have:
- SQL and NoSQL (MySQL, DynamoDB etc).
- IOT, Chatbot, mobile applications
- Knowledge of DevOps and related practices