NIS ITGRC Risk Management Senior Associate
PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire network of member firms.
Mandated at the network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program initiative, from definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to globally-provided services.
Our mission is to identify, control, and reduce the attack surface across the network of member firms while increasing our adversaries' cost of attack.
In order to deliver the Cyber Readiness Program, the NIS team is structured into the following Pillars
- IT Risk and Compliance (ITGRC)
- Chief Information Security Office (CISO)
- Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation and Transformation (SAEIT)
- Business Services
- Strategy and Alliances
- Chief of Staff
NIS is redefining cyber security on a global scale at PwC. Our mission protects 223,000 PwC members across 157 member firms worldwide, as well as our global clients.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS will empower you to do so.
The Information Security Risk and Compliance pillar within NIS is responsible for the following services:
- Information Security Policy and Governance
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Metrics and Reporting
- Quality Management (eGRC)
If you love the strategic side of information security this is the place to be. Within ISRC we work to create the global information security governance framework within PwC. Management of information security risks is imperative to our mission and ISRC set the minimum baseline for information security across the network of member firms. Identification, tracking and mitigation of risk through an enterprise risk register is the overall goal for the function, enabling PwC to have full visibility into potential information security risks across our estate. Delivering a business first framework aligned to industry standards in information security enables NIS to coordinate risk management and compliance efforts across the Network of firms. About the role
Core skills within the Information Security Risk and Compliance Team consist of
Who we are looking for
- Assessing the requirements and managing the legal, regulatory and policy compliance risks pertaining to Network Information Security and the network of member firms' use of technology;
- Leveraging technology and processes to enable the network of member firms to mitigate legal and regulatory risks and reduce the cost of compliance;
- Liaise with other global Risk functions (e.g., Risk Management, Internal Audit, Physical Security, Privacy Office, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution;
- Consult with the Office of General Counsel as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues;
- Collaborate with PwC IT to align security processes and tools; and
- Responsible for the technical and process support of Network Information Security-related audits.
- Demonstrable experience
- Individuals selected for this role are expected to have both extensive knowledge and managerial know-how related to the following aspects of the Information Security Risk and Compliance pillar skills matrix
- Experience managing multiple relationships and stakeholders throughout major transformation;
- Detailed understanding of risk management;
- Experience in a role balanced between business stakeholders and a central technology service organization;
- Experience navigating a matrix organization;
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets; and
- Experience in a global professional services organization, preferably in the financial services industry.
Percentage of travel time
- Required High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Preferred Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) in Information technology or related field of study and/or completed certifications involving cybersecurity including CISA, CISM, CIA, CIPP, CISSP, or CFE
25 - 30% About PwC
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them. The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity