.NET Cloud Developer (Enterprise Analytics)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Join the Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA) Calculation Framework team as an experienced .NET developer. Your responsibilities include:
Your future colleague
- Partnering with Front-Office Quant teams to understand their needs that can be served by the EDA Platform.
- Developing a second-generation cloud-native graph-based distributed calculation service, implemented in .NET framework and core with F#, ensuring elastic scalability and performance.
- Integrating new and existing Quant content into the calculation service.
- Collaborating with all teams of the EDA Technology group to continuously enhance the EDA Platform, in production and as we migrate to the cloud.
The Enterprise Data & Analytics Technology group (EDA) develops and operates a set of front-to-back applications that support P&L and market risk calculations (e.g. VaR, FRTB) for all Investment Bank Trading businesses. The EDA Calculation Framework team owns and develops the core technology components which enable analytics for these applications to run on the EDA Platform. Our agile and innovative team is looking to grow in 2021 to adopt Cloud technology and provide the next generation calculation and analytics platform for the firm's risk reporting needs. Join our communicative team that collaborates seamlessly between locations in NY, London and Poland. We understand the importance of flexible working and we would welcome a conversation about this. We are open to discussing both formal and informal flexible working arrangements.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
Not necessarily all listed skills are required if you are otherwise a good fit for the role:
- Bachelor's or Post-graduate (MSc / PhD) degree in Computer Science or related technical subject (Engineering or Physics for example) or equivalent work experience
- Strong design and development skills in .NET (F# and/or C# with functional programming paradigms) with solid understanding of standard container data structures and algorithms
- Focus on thorough testing at all levels of development, ideally with experience of automating building, testing and packaging .NET software
- Thorough understanding of distributed computing, micro services, containers and cloud-native technologies, ideally with practical experience
- Proactive and eager to be challenged including a demonstrable ability to follow issues through to resolution
- Desired: Solid experience of designing and developing risk management or similarly quantitative software solutions at a Top-Tier investment bank with, or in, a Quant team
- Desired: Practical experience with message queues, NoSQL database technologies and application instrumentation for metrics and monitoring of distributed systems. Focus on user experience (UX) and front end design / implementation
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success