.NET/C# Developer, Middle Office, Contract
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 06 Feb 18 2018-02-06
This role requires a C#.Net developer working with functional experts to assist with the design and implementation of key components of the OTC Confirmations and Settlements platforms
The OTC Confirmations and Setlements team sits within the Operations and Transactions function of CTS. This team is responsible for Nomuras back office IT systems covering the OTC Confirmations and Settlements Systems.
This role requires a C#.Net developer working with functional experts to assist with the design and implementation of key components of the OTC Confirmations and Settlements platforms, as well as providing support and minor enhancements within the applications.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
- Proven commercial experience with C#, focused on the middle and back tier.
- Proven commercial experience with databases (DML, T-SQL) preferably with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of current design patterns, principles and best-practices.
- Practical experience of unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Practical experience designing and developing modern web applications.
- Experience of SOA or Microservice architecture
- Be comfortable with the Microsoft Development stack, Windows Server, Windows IIS, SQL Server, SSRS, C#, .NET Framework.
- Practical experience with a source control system.
- Experience in Middle and Back Office systems processing for OTC derivatives
- Experience of SDLC methodology including requirements analysis, process flows.
Right to Work
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.
Please contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.