We are working with a highly successful and growing FinTech firm who deliver institutional level solutions to highly sophisticated private investors. They are looking to grow their Portfolio Construction team with two hires. This is one of the most exciting FinTechs that have launched in recent years and already have significant Assets on board. They are looking to hire a Portfolio Construction Associate and a Portfolio Analytics Associate. These will be broad, dynamic roles with immediate responsibility and significantly accelerated career progression. Their culture is progressive, collegiate and is best described as high performance but low ego.
This position is with highly entrepreneurial firm who have disrupted the Private Wealth Asset manager space by utilising technology and data in innovative ways. In the last couple of years this firm have grown their client and asset base and are looking to grow their team as a result. More details on request, but it should be stressed that there are several differentiating factors this firm have compared to their competition in what is a crowded market. Perhaps best described as having the culture of a FinTech start up whilst delivering institutional level service to sophisticated investors. This firm have already been highly successful in their growth yet are still small enough to be able to have a highly visible and significant impact on the business.
They are looking to hire ambitious self-driven individuals who combine strong analytical
capabilities and an ability to solve challenging problems using technology. As with any role with a small, growing firm, these positions will be broad in scope and there will be significant chances to take on responsibilities. These roles will include:
- Developing & maintaining a range of high quality investment solutions
- The construction and implementation of portfolio
risk management tools including rebalancing, trade modelling
- Developing proprietary techniques for risk and performance measurement
- Helping to establish investment processes and risk analyses that
elevate client experience and insight into portfolios.
- Developing & maintaining multi-asset class portfolio analytics
system and models covering private and public assets
Whilst our client is prioritising the person over the CV, the ideal skill set would look like the following:
- Top tier education and working experience
- 2-4 years’ experience conducting complex financial analyses / data analytics
- Experience in portfolio construction/asset management or in an
investment risk management function
- Experience in analysing private investments (hedge fund, private
equity, private debt)
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Inquisitive character with demonstrated desire to continue to learn and improve in relevant fields
- Independent thinker
- Excellent portfolio construction and asset allocation skills
- No ego
- Applied knowledge of financial theories and investment solutions.
Due to demand we are advertising this role anonymously. If you would prefer to speak to someone before submitting a CV, please send a blank application to the role and someone will be in touch to discuss.
We can only respond to highly qualified candidates.