Mortgage Communication Manager
- 47000 plus benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Metro Bank
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing Mortgage teams in the UK? Can you use your passion for mortgages to communicate in a simple, informative and fun way to a wider audience?
~~Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing Mortgage teams in the UK? Can you use your passion for mortgages to communicate in a simple, informative and fun way to a wider audience?
At Metro Bank we have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Key Account Communication Manager in our Mortgage Team. You will be responsible for the day to day management of all the external communication to Metro Bank’s key mortgage accounts and wider broker network, you will organise roadshows and network events whilst at the same time delivering amazing customer service to all of our partners and customers as we grow our business.
So what would you be doing?...
• You will be responsible for the management of communication to our key intermediary relationships
• Identify new opportunities whilst developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
• Deliver amazing customer service to our brokers
• Organising roadshows and network events that the Mortgage Distribution team attend
• You will check we meet our regulatory obligations to the Intermediary mortgage channels
• Making sure all new and existing updates are approved through the correct channels and distributed in the right way to key stakeholders
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Knowledge of the intermediary mortgage sector, in particular the Networks and Mortgage Clubs
• Knowledge of the key influencers within and across the industry
• Proven Marketing and communication skills
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!