- GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Monitoring and Testing Risk Manager
Compliance Monitoring and Testing manager
Risk & Compliance monitoring and testing Manager
excellent communciation and history of working a global role is required. Candidates requiring sposnorship will not be considered for the role on this occasion.
IT skills including audit-type workflow tools, databases and web-based applications
Strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication, dealing with senior executives
Good working knowledge of Regualtory compliance requirements and risk-based monitoring techniques;
· Understanding of governance, risk management and control frameworks;
· Varied business and regulatory experience, the latter acquired via Compliance roles and/ or time with a regulator;
· Knowledge of the GSM, Compliance FIM, Compliance Officers Handbook.
· Enthusiastic, pro-active, self-starter with a drive to deliver high quality monitoring standards;
· Lateral, creative thinker with good problem solving and analytical skills;
· Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.