Money Markets Portfolio Manager/Trader- Fixed Income
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 01 Nov 17 2017-11-01
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who looking for a Hybrid PM/Trader to assist in growing their presence in the UK Money Market Investment Industry.
The role requires extensive experience in Money Markets and a multi-faceted skill set, ideally with knowledge of Active Sterling, Portfolio Construction and a solid network to assist in the growth of the business. This is an entrepreneurial opportunity within a highly successful and established Global Asset Management firm and requires a proactive and agile professional with strong project management skills.
- Minimum of two years Money Market experience essential, with experience of Index Linked Funds highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income.
- Knowledge of Active Sterling essential with further knowledge of Active Credit and Rates highly desirable.
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards.
- Existing roller deck of clients to assist in the growth of the business.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Knowledge of Charles River (CRD), Aladdin and Excel are key for this position.
- Previous leadership or management experience, highly desirable.