Migration Project Manager – Trading Systems – Infrastructure. A large financial markets firm are migration a key business application and have an opportunity for an experienced migration project manager to manage part of the programme to migrate infrastructure, applications and clients on to a new system.
You will have previous experience on large-scale network-based systems migration projects, acting as a hands-on project manager, with a robust understanding of the underlying technologies, preferably from a infrastructure background within the financial services, consulting or managed service community. You will plan, structure, and execute on the project in a structured fashion, including running project planning meetings, tracking and resolving risks and issues, and resolving them.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years project management experience within large systems
- Large-scale, high complexity migration (infrastructure, application & client) experience
- Extensive top tier banking or financial market infrastructure/data firm experience
- Technology infrastructure background (engineering, support, service management etc.)
- Structured project management skills (preferably certified PMP, Prince 2 etc.)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution (preferred)
This is a £550-600/day role (subject to employee taxes, employers taxes paid in addition) initially for six months.