Location: London; Hybrid working
• Middleware skills needed
• IBM DataPower Gateway
• WebSphere (MQ, Application Server, Liberty)
• IBM Integration Bus (APP Connect Enterprise, MQ)
• Java (mostly at deployment and security – not many programming skills required)
• PRD (Product Readiness Document) creation – scoping, requirement, etc., and working with project owners, CTS customers, and suppliers.
• CWB (Security Configuration Workbooks) – working with suppliers and securities to prove that the platform is compliant with Bank standards
• PIA (Product Introduction Assurance) – compiling and assurance.,
• Supplier coordination for private cloud platform development for middleware services as needed by CTS customers.
• Architecture design reviews – governance
• Broad guidance on various projects coming to consume middleware services on Bank Private Cloud.