Middle Office Support - London
- Up to £350/day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
The Cash Equity Middle Office team offers a fast paced, challenging work environment and requires someone who is highly responsive and possesses good communication skills. Because the role requires direct contact with senior people from the Equities Business, a successful candidate will demonstrate the highest professional behavior, drive and commitment, and quickly develop business and technical expertise.
We are looking for three Middle Office (Cash Equity) Supports to join our team here in London. All positions are long term rolling contract based in our head office, next to Liverpool St Station.
Roles: Middle Office Support (x3)
Duration: Contracts until end of year - extensions likely
Location: London, City
Rate: Up to £350/day dependant on experience
These support positions sit within the desk-aligned function of the Cash Equities Middle Office. They provide direct support to the EMEA Worked Sales Trading, EMEA Direct Execution Sales Trading, EMEA Program Sales Trading, and EMEA Emerging Markets Sales Trading desks within the Cash Equities business. The role requires a thorough understanding of various cash equities and listed derivative products and markets.
The primary responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensure timely, and accurate, processing of booking requests into client order management and booking systems.
- Provide support for the order flow management of the desk’s client orders, including filling client orders, managing error fills, ensuring correct Client and Asset lists per sales trader, and updating client commission and order type defaults.
- Interact and leverage relationships with other Operations teams such as Controls, JRU, ETD, Clearing and Settlement, and Change Management.
- Work collaboratively with other UBS group and IB logistical functions including Finance, IT, Legal, Compliance, Market Risk and Credit Risk.
- Drive continuous improvement within the function to deliver on set quantitative goals.
- Work closely with the change teams on new business initiatives including system and process improvements.
Please apply with an updated CV ASAP and I'll get back to you.