Intesa Sanpaolo is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
Scope and Purpose
• To join the Trade Finance(TF) support team within the Middle Office focused on dedicated AML monitoring of the TF primary business. The role is relatively new within the team and will be responsible for completing the AML risk assessment process based upon TF documentation (L/C's, Collections). The ideal candidate will have prior experience of this type of role however those with a good understanding of TF, AML/Compliance monitoring or Corporate Investment Banking/Treasury operations will also be considered.
• The Middle Office incorporates a wide range of functions incorporating Nostro, Customer Service, Trade Finance and Product Control therefore offers scope for the right candidate to continue to expand their knowledge and understanding.
• Proven experience in a Corporate Investment Banking environment.
• Independent thinker able to evaluate problems and propose logical solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to converse articulately with all areas of the business.
• Able to deliver both qualitive and quantitative objectives within pressured time constraints.
• Strong organisational and presentational skills.
• Previous experience of project implementation an advantage.
• Knowledge of the Italian language an advantage.
• Working knowledge of Trade Finance (Letters of Credit, Guarantee's, Collections).
• Solid understanding of current Anti Money Laundering(AML) protocols.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (VBA experience preferable).