Middle Office Officer (3 months' FTC)
Company Description Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in asset & wealth management,
corporate and investment banking, insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries. Our Employees:
As an equal opportunity employer, Natixis is keen on promoting all talents and empowering our employees to evolve, grow, and take ownership of their careers. We strongly believe that our people are our greatest assets. Our Ambition:
To keep moving forward collectively, to better serve our clients, and to provide
them with best in class solutions for their growth. Your Impact:
We strongly encourage every employee to foster change and we seek to give the opportunities to make a true impact. What we can offer:
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. Job Description Overall purpose of the role:
To monitor the activities of the Front and Back Office (Financing) by providing timely reminders to avoid exceptions and escalate / report any noteworthy exceptions to the Senior Country Manager, Chief Operating Officer and/or Senior Risk Manager where relevant.
The financing departments include International Financial Institutions (IFI); Acquisition and Strategic Finance (LBO), Project Finance (PF), Real Estate Financing (REF).
- Monthly reports detailing all activities - waivers, KYC's, annual credit reviews, outstanding sell down positions and covenants (REF)
- Regulate and thereby assist the activities of both the Front and Back Offices
- Assess new credit applications (by the various financing departments of the bank) to ensure full compliance with credit approvals (and approved framework procedures) and propose their validation for use / input into the banks systems
- Report (to Senior Management) on all new activity (including Undertaking/Commitment Letters signed, commitment amendments and Know Your Customer forms signed), any exceptions and or waivers approved and signed on behalf of the branch
- Sound understanding of both the functionality and systems used of the various Front and Back Office departments of the Bank, to ensure that all business activities are duly recorded (and reported) in accordance with the branch's approved procedures
- Good PC / systems literacy.
- Good communication skills in order to facilitate daily contact with own departmental staff and other departmental staff members together with Banking and Corporate customers where relevant
- Initiative and forward thinking - to effectively anticipate higher risk or more complex situations.
- Ability to work as part of a team following the procedures and guidelines as set out by the branch