Middle Office Analysts
- £200 - £250 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 22 Jan 19
Walker Hamill are experiencing a high demand for strong Middle Office candidates interested in contracting positions. We are looking for candidates with an excellent academic background and experience within Investment Banks across the following areas - Trade Support, Settlements and Clearing/Confirmations.
- Resolve issues/disputes with counterparts & brokers.
- Partner with other teams to resolve trade life-cycle issues.
- Partner with IT and Sales/Trading on systems enhancements and development.
- Investigate process failures.
- Be responsible for risk management and efficiency.
- Analyse and resolve exceptions, evaluate and escalate risk items to management and Business partners.
- Make suggestions for the improvement of EMEA Trade efficiency and controls.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Previous relevant experience within Investment Banking.
- Shows initiative in developing own understanding & expertise.
- Quickly grasps new technical and business knowledge.
- Balances efficiency and accuracy in order to maintain high output whilst avoiding mistakes.
- Picks up or anticipates problems through careful analysis & attention to detail.
- Demonstrates skill in prioritization & organization when faced with multiple tasks & requirements in a high pressure environment.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues by sharing information, skills, and responsibilities.
- Takes actions to ensure that controls are in place & procedures are followed.