· You will be working side by side with the front office, middle office and risk teams.
· Work closely with the Quant development team when required.
· Design and build applications to support the XVA desk as well as capital management teams.
· Demonstratable experience in an investment banking/trading background ideally with exposure to XVA or Credit risk.
· Full stack development experience. The current tech stack they use are Java 8, Springboot and Hibernate.
· TDD development experience.
· Agile Enthusiast.
· Relational database (SQL) systems.
Bonus points for:
· Front office exposure.
· Good knowledge of microservices.
· Experience with trading systems, risk management, risk applications or fixed income.
· Agile methodology – Scrum, Kanban, Lean.
How to Apply
Please do not delay in applying for this unique opportunity. Alternatively, if you have a friend or colleague that may be suitable please pass on my details. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
To discuss this or explore other opportunities in more detail please send your CV to Owen Parker:email@example.com