Mid-level – Senior C# Software Engineer/ Developer - Front Office Trading
Hedge Fund/ Buy-side experiance ideal
London – England
(WFH 2-3days PW)
FX, Fixed Income, Equities & Derivatives
£60,000-£110,000 + bonus (£14,000-£63,000) + Package
Harrington Starr is currently partnered with a leading hedge fund based in London who are looking for a bright enthusiastic software engineer/ developer to join the team on a permanent basis. The role will involve working closely with several business units from portfolio management, risk and pricing to settlements and clearing. You will gain exposure to all aspects of software development within a fast-paced financial trading environment. We are looking to speak with any developers who feel this is where they want to take their career, you must have an interest in financial markets and be open to working on complex software that must be built to be robust and stand the test of time.
What we require from you:
- Computer Science Degree from a Russell group or Redbrick university 2.1 or better.
- Software development skills in
- Proven interest in technology (regular meet ups, home projects, reading material, contribution to discussions on future of tech)
-Knowledge of trading life cycle in FX, Fixed Income, Equities & Derivatives or Commodities.
we want someone who is passionate about technology and will be a future thought leader in technology space.
- Knowledge of financial markets (home reading or past experience in financial services)
- Keen to learn and get involved in any project give to them. This is an excellent opportunity for any keen software engineer/ developer who wants to porgress their career in the financial services/ Buy-side space with great opportunities following on from this position with the opportunity to move into a principal developer or quantitative developer opportunity.
For more details, please reach out to George Bean at Harrington Starr for more detail either via email, LinkedIn or WhatsApp for more info – all details can be found at Harringtonstarr.com
George.firstname.lastname@example.org/ 07817848044/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-bean-9ab59aa0/