Mid-Market M&A, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
We're presently recruiting for a leading UK-focused M&A advisory firm, who is looking to add a senior individual to their London team.
You will need experience working at an M&A advisory practice, at an investment bank as part of an M&A team or within consultancy, and you will have had experience managing a team of junior professionals. They are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Strong M&A transactional experience – origination to execution
- Sector expertise and knowledge – all are considered
- Desire to influence the firm’s direction and to play a key role in its further development
- Broad communication and client-relationship building skills
The firm has seen significant growth since its inception, and as such it is key that they are able to identify a driven and dynamic individual, who will help further establish the firm as an influential player in this market.