Markit EDM Developer - SQL Server - Asset Management - London
- GBP70000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 05 Apr 18 2018-04-05
One of the UK's leading Asset management firms, with offices across Europe and Asia, are looking for a Market EDM specialised Data Analyst/Programmer to join their growing Technology team.
The Markit EDM Data Analyst/Programmer will be responsible for the delivery of data solutions within an Agile scrum team. You'll be gathering business requirements stake holders of all levels and designing and building solutions within SQL Server.
- Knowledge and experience of the full development life cycle, data warehousing, Agile/SCRUM, data analysis, Markit EDM solution design and development
- SQL Server & T-SQL (SSIS, views, functions, stored procedures, Job configuration, etc)
- Experience of working in Asset Management, as well as knowledge and/or interest of fund management industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Experience and knowledge:
- Data warehousing methodologies
- BI reporting tools (Business Objects/Tableau)
- Development tools (Visual Studio)
- Scheduling tools (JAMS)
- Testing frameworks and tools (TFS/Quality Centre)
- Experience supporting application migrations during infrastructure upgrades
- Exposure and understanding of Data Management and Data Governance
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Confluence
This is a great opportunity for a true data and technology enthusiast to join a well-renowned global Asset Management firm to deliver data solutions throughout the whole business.
If you feel you are a suitable fit, please apply now.