Our client, an Alternatives firm based in the West End, is looking for a Junior Associate to join their Marketing and Investor Relations team to assist in managing the interaction and support for their several hundred investors, third party investment managers and dedicated vendor relationships. This is an opportunity for a young, bright individual to get the opportunity to join a successful company, we are looking for someone with an interest in the Financial Sector looking for a Marketing and Client focused role.
- Handling Investor's fund related queries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ability to contribute to developing marketing resources as required
- Analysing market trends and peer landscape, providing insights on peer launches and performance
- Preparing request for proposals and due diligence documents for investors
- Managing new and existing client reporting requests
- Interacting with external Investment Managers and internal teams for sourcing product specific information
- Responsible for developing and upholding high standards and owning the brand design guidelines.
- Strong interest in Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Client Relationship Management
- Interest and Understanding in finance and commercial acumen and basic understanding of financial instruments
- Prior experience in Alternatives, UCITS or Private equity is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and command of Microsoft Office tools
- Experience of Adobe Creative package is nice to have.
- Additional languages would be beneficial, particularly Spanish or Italian (but not a firm requirement)
- Years of experience: 1-2 years but also open to graduate applicant
Key Words: Marketing, Investor Relations, Business Development, Investment, Graduate, Junior, Client Relationship Management,