A growing global asset manager is hiring a new role into their Client Experience Strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity to execute high quality, high impact campaigns and client experiences, and to help build out the adoption of client engagement best practices across all channels for Europe and Asia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimisation for key KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Planning and controlling of the digital marketing budget across all different channels.
- Liaising with US teams to align on best practices, innovation and lessons learned to apply to Europe & Asia
- Working with marketing and sales teams to develop user personas, map clear user journeys and identify gaps and opportunities to drive customer value
- Working with digital, content marketing and design teams to create suitable content and experiences for each stage of our clients’ digital journey
- Partnering with our insights & analytics team to monitor user analytics, establish new key metrics to watch and use newly won insights to drive strategies
- Help define adequate marketing strategic planning framework, keep Europe and Asia plans up-to-date and deliver communication on results, lessons learned and upcoming actions.
- Eight or more years of experience in digital marketing, performance marketing, CRM programs and user experience
- Extensive experience within asset management or a similar regulated industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven success in delivering on ambitious performance marketing goals
- Hands-on experience in crafting client engagement programs, optimizing landing pages and user journeys, proposing, and running A/B tests
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, other campaign tools and marketing automation a definite plus
- Design thinking skills a plus