A global asset management firm who are pioneers in the ESG space are looking to hire a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team in London. The successful hire will work with the Head of Marketing to support on global campaigns.
- Take responsibility for developing new communication content.
- Edit and compile the monthly newsletter.
- Manage digital communication distribution channels (primarily website and social media) to enhance brand profile.
- Maintain relationships with external design agency to create new material when required.
- Work with the team to execute industry events – end to end coordination of the agenda, speakers, presentations, communications and compliance.
- Produce marketing materials, ensuring they are regularly updated.
- An excellent project manager with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of email/CRM tools.
- Proven experience in institutional marketing within the asset management industry.