Marketing Specialist (6 month contract)
- Competitive + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 10 Dec 18
The Marketing Specialist will be pivotal in the continued delivery of our marketing outputs across multiple channels and markets. You will be responsible for the delivery of a range of different marketing components including updating sales presentations, updating brochures, production of investment reports, delivery of marketing emails and supporting the delivery of data to multiple data vendors. You will be accountable for and embrace the quality required for the materials and the delivery deadlines required.
SEI is a leading provider of investment solutions to wealth management intermediaries across the globe. SEI Asset Management Distribution (AMD) is responsible for enabling large wealth managers and their advisers to achieve success and to provide better outcomes to their clients through an integrated and customizable technology, advice and asset management solution.
What you’ll do:
• Draft and execute sales presentations, proposition literature (including videos), email campaigns and website content – this includes revising existing materials and creating new materials.
• Provide marketing support through marketing communications, digital strategies via web and other means, as appropriate.
• Create and maintain presentations, brochures, sales aids and other materials, both in print and online.
• Design and execute e-marketing campaigns that align with sales strategies and analyse their results to improve future campaigns and to help sales focus their activities.
• Work with compliance to ensure all marketing materials are approved before distributing and appropriate to the target audience.
What you’ll bring to the table:
• Experience of working within a sales focused organisation and delivering within a clear brand
• Strong MS Powerpoint and InDesign skills
• Organisation and efficiency
Attributes we value:
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more…
Now in our 50th year, SEI is a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).