Marketing Specialist - Equity or Fixed Income
- Competitive base plus bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional with around 5 years' experience of working with fact sheets/investment communications in either fixed income or equity and within asset management.
Our client is a leading global investment manager operating a wide range of traditional and alternative strategies. They have a truly collaborative culture that rewards success and have won various awards for investing in their staff. They have seen a period of sustained growth in recent years, reaching record highs in AUM.
As part of continued expansion, the marketing team is adding a number of new heads and as such we are keen to hear from individuals with either a fixed income or equity bias.
The postholder will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Update marketing collateral on a month-end/quarter-end basis. This will include pitchbooks/commentaries etc
- Take oversight of inventory rationalization, compliance review, usage tracking and automation
- Be responsible for increasing global connectivity on content coordination
- Act as a point of contact for investment teams/distribution for marketing collateral
- Develop a deep understanding of the firm's product offerings/investment capabilities
Applicants should have:
- 5-6+ years in a Marketing role at an asset management firm
- Experience with fixed income or equity strategies is essential
- Undergraduate degree in an economics or marketing related subject preferred
- Strong wider academic credentials
- Excellent time-management/planning/organizational skills
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Analytical and process-oriented
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (in particular PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a wider team
Please get in touch for further details.