Marketing Specialist - CQF
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch's ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
F itch Learning partners with clients to deepen knowledge, develop skills and enhance conduct, delivering positive business outcomes. We have centers in established financial hubs including London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong. We are committed to understanding complex client needs across fast paced financial markets, globally. Our learning solutions encompass expert faculty, e-learning, coaching and blended candidate assessments, improving individual contribution and collective business performance. Marketing Specialist - CQF
London, UK Company Brief
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years' experience in financial services. We combine global best practice with regional expertise to deliver world-class solutions across our centers in London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai.
We are looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world-class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast-paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It's a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career. CQF and the CQF Institute
The Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF) is the flagship professional qualification delivered exclusively by Fitch Learning. Established in 2003 by leading quant finance expert, Dr. Paul Wilmott, the online CQF program teaches real-world financial engineering and focuses on the practical analysis of quant techniques used by industry professionals. With more than 5,500 alumni in over 90 countries, the CQF has gained global recognition as the benchmark qualification for anyone in quant finance or aspiring to move into the field. www.cqf.com
In 2014, the CQF Institute was established as an expansion of the CQF. The Institute serves as the awarding body for the CQF program and has become a leading global membership organization dedicated to educating the global quant finance community, and provides member-only access to educational resources and global industry events. www.cqfinstitute.org Role Purpose:
Reporting to the CQF Marketing Manager , this role is responsible for developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns to support the global marketing and sales function, with a focus on leading on specific regional marketing initiatives and projects to help us increase marketing activity and growth for the CQF and the CQF Institute in key target areas. The role will deliver marketing activity across the full marketing mix, including B2B marketing and website management.
This hands-on and diverse role would be suitable for a self-motivated, energetic, fast-paced and experienced marketing allrounder who is looking to make a significant business impact and help us drive marketing growth to achieve ambitious revenue targets. Role Accountabilities:
- Work with the CQF Marketing Manager on the development & execution of the global marketing strategy to generate quality leads for the CQF and drive CQF Institute membership in line with set targets
- Devise and execute plans and take ownership of specific marketing projects and regional marketing activities and campaign planning
- Deliver B2C and B2B marketing campaigns with a clear value proposition and regional focus where applicable
- Manage relationships with key senior stakeholders, securing buy-in for marketing initiatives
- Analyze lead and member data to provide business intelligence and produce stats reports on marketing campaign success in line with KPIs
- Manage and update website content and drive functionality enhancement
- Work and build relationships with 3rd party agencies to maximize marketing opportunities
- Create and execute targeted and effective email marketing campaigns
- Utilize social media channels, ensuring audience and engagement growth
- Create collateral from copy through to design and distribution
- Attend events to promote t he CQF and Institute offerings
- Ensure marketing communications are accurate, globally consistent and adhering to brand guidelines
- Research regional competitor offerings and marketing activity
- Use the shared marketing resources at Fitch Group to achieve marketing goals
- Degree educated, good academic record
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in marketing
- High degree of numeracy and strong analytical skills
- Copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Experience of working with global teams and multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Experience with social media and digital marketing tools
- Experience of email platforms, preferably Marketo
- Experience of using analytics packages, preferably Google Analytics
- Basic HTML knowledge, and Adobe Photoshop or similar photo software
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly - both verbal and written
- Desire to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Confidence to work independently and autonomously
- Team player and problem solver
- Flexible, positive and pragmatic approach
- Articulate and literate
- Marketing driven and marketing influenced revenue
- Digital marketing channel performance
- Accuracy in production of web/marketing copy
- Feedback from key stakeholder
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interest or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
UNITED STATES ONLY :
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Fitch requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment on or after October 4, 2021 be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Fitch will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.