Marketing Operations Executive
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Marketing Operations Executive (Investment / Wealth Management / Financial Services)
A well-known and leading financial services company is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Executive to join its in-house marketing team.
This position will work alongside the Marketing Manager to support a range of business divisions in order to grow the company. Experience within a marketing or operations role in the financial services, investment or wealth management industries is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities within the Operations Marketing Executive Job will be:
- Partnering with Operations, ICT, Compliance and Legal & Risk teams to ensure marketing team is up to date with requirements
- Creating MI for the business, covering key metrics such as enquiries, event performance, ROI and budgets
- Providing support and input to client on-boarding, forms and client journey
- Managing creation and version control of regulatory and legal documents such as rate cars, forms and communication documents
- Managing client surveys
- Supporting the creation of literature, brochures, advertisements and stationary
- Ensure all promotions are signed off for compliance
This Marketing Operations Executive Job is paying a starting salary of up to £35,000 plus excellent benefits including a generous non-contributory pension.
To be considered suitable for this role you must have the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience of working within marketing or operations for a financial services, investment or wealth management company
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering Rules and compliance
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of data management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.