The Marketing Account Manager role sits within Global Marketing's Client Communications team to support business unit marketing, sales team, messaging/communications/campaigns, and event activities for various State Street business units and client sectors.In this full-time position, you will be developing and implementing long- and short-term marketing strategies (including marketing and communication activities and integrated theme campaigns). You will be required to work with the wider marketing team members and business unit/sales teams to define marketing objectives and plans, and execute on those plans. The broad scope of tasks requires you to interact with various departments, coordinating the efforts of marketing team members and, if necessary, third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver the projects according to plan.
As a successful candidate, you are highly organized, a proactive team players who bring positivity and continuous support to those around them. Working across multiple divisions, your ability to collaborate, foster relationships and suggest solutions is essential. Responsibilities
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist and manage marketing programme/campaign development from beginning to end including budget management, strategy development, tactics, execution and reporting under the direction of the Head of Client Marketing and Communications.
- Content creation, such as drafting key messages, talking points, client letters and general proof reading
- Liaise closely with sales and relationship management to determine the trending sales themes and individual deals that require higher touch messaging, new innovative technology delivery techniques and strategic marketing solutions
- Perform support duties including; database management, reporting and analytics, maintaining marketing materials, managing sales and marketing software tools
- Facilitate the planning, implementation and tracking of specific marketing campaigns and initiatives, including tracking project milestones and deliverables
- Estimate the resources, timescales and participants needed to achieve marketing plans and project goals
- Draft and submit budget proposals for marketing initiatives, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Initiate and maintain communication with all marketing channels (e.g. creative, employee communications, PR, events, editorial), clients (both internal and external) and vendors.
You will need a proven track record of:
- Prior relevant marketing and communications experience, preferably in a B2B and / or financial services organisation
- A degree-level education
- Experience managing marketing projects : online communications, events, brand/advertising, editorial, partnerships/sponsorships . This entails a good understanding of all marketing channels, including interactive and social media
- Strong writing skills
- Working in matrix structures and cross cultural environments with an ability to operate on their own, as part of a team and globally
- Ensuring that the highest level of the integrity and ethical behaviour is continuously adhered to
- Flexible hours may be required to manage projects across regions / time zones