An outstanding opportunity has arisen within the highly regarded Asset Manager for an experienced Marketing professional to be an integral part of their EMEA Marketing team. This a broad ranging role where you will have responsibility for marketing and communications activity across the UK and European distribution channel.
Role & Responsibilities
- Help develop and implement strategic marketing plans in-line with corporate objectives to build awareness of the firm’s brand and products.
- Support business development activities and specific product promotions in order to maximise acquisition and retention of key clients.
- Work specifically with the Head of Marketing to devise, manage and co-ordinate advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Oversee cost effective and timely production of marketing and sales support materials (including writing or coordinating content, design and typesetting, sign off procedure and printing) to ensure that all materials.
- Working closely with other business units (product, legal and compliance) to ensure all marketing content and activity complies with industry and other regulation. Manage implementation of all necessary updates (content, website, etc).
- Periodically carryout review of standard literature, correspondence and client communications that impact clients to ensure that they are up to date, in-line with our strategic aims and meet regulatory requirements.
- Create regular and effective marketing content - including; videos, emails, web and advertisements.
- Review web content on our UK and European websites ensuring it is up to date and relevant to our audiences as well as to proactively provide ideas for improving content and functionality.
Experience & Qualifications
- Marketing / Business Graduate preferable.
- Demonstrable experience of working within asset management across both wholesale and institutional.
- Strong understanding of marketing and communications methods, including online.
- Previous knowledge of advertising, print production and web publishing.
- Strong understanding of the European asset management industry – asset classes and regulatory landscape.
- French or German language skills would be a distinct advantage
- Digital ecosystem knowledge and experience - CRM, web, mobile, social, search etc.
- Ability to work with a large/diverse number of different departments and be ‘internal’ client facing as well as ‘external’.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, diplomatic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to ensure tasks are completed efficiently, accurately and within the agreed time frame.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Hands on approach, with a flexible and adaptable manner.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with a strong working knowledge of the application of modern (web based) technologies across all areas of the financial services industry in the UK, EMEA and other sectors.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.