Marketing Manager * Implement a marketing mix across distribution channels and key client segments such as Banks, Private Banks, Insurance Companies, Pension Funds, Family Offices, Financial Advisers, Discretionary Wealth Managers and end investors. * Client Communication covers all local online and offline communication activities, including websites, social (LinkedIn) email/newsletters, regular market updates, collateral and bespoke co-marketing programs
Job overview / Key responsibilities
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head Marketing based in the London office to deliver impactful marketing and communications programmes while the Marketing Executive is on maternity leave.
This role is based in our London office and will involve limited travel, on an ad-hoc basis, to Northern Europe.
- Execute marketing plan in line with the local, EMEA and Global goals & objectives
- Develop and manage local marketing campaigns on key investment themes in close collaboration with central marketing teams
- Implement, leverage and localise EMEA wide marketing campaigns in the local countries
- Responsible for all organisational aspects and seamless execution of events including proprietary events and 3rd party events
- Grow the business with marketing activities in co-operation with sales teams by understanding client relationships and client business models and develop and implement marketing programmes accordingly
- Work with the digital marketing team, compliance and external agencies to create, maintain, update and improve local websites
- Planning, coordinating and executing of marketing activities, such as client communication (emails/newsletters) and media activities (SEA, social)
- Measure campaigns and report back regularly on results. Help translate data and insights from marketing to actionable new campaigns
- Provide a market relevant and high-quality literature range for the local markets liaising with the central and EMEA literature management teams and translation agencies
- Work closely with compliance to ensure all local marketing activities meet regulatory requirements
- Collaborate and continue to develop relationships with local stakeholders
Qualifications and skills
- Excellent proven execution skills, hands on mentality
- Organisational, analytical and project management skills
- Creative and self-motivated, excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (especially in writing)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of marketing in the financial services sector (ideally asset management)
- Experience and/or interest in content marketing desirable
- Event management experience required
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, drive forward key initiatives and manage workflow on simultaneous projects
- Experience with marketing automation and content management tools such as Eloqua, Adobe or Google Analytics would be a plus
- Experience of working in an international environment would be a plus
- Focus on data and metrics
- Fund and ETF knowledge would be a plus
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.