JobDescription : Marketing Manager
Grade 10 (for internal purposes)
S&P Global Ratings is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive growth and execution strategies for marketing initiatives based on our strategic Marketing objectives. The Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Management, and Enterprise Marketing to leverage analytical thought leadership content to create and optimize cross-channel campaigns and engagement tactics that drive customer acquisition and retention. Responsibilities
- Develop new marketing tactics and strategic initiatives to engage with and influence capital market participants: investors, corporate issuers, and more.
- Establish compelling positioning for our credit ratings product and other offerings, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans across different channels and segments that aligns with business objectives.
- Analyze customer insights, capital market trends and analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies, increase conversions, and generate qualified leads.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Work with Database and Metrics lead to create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Develop and deploy a robust measurement plan inclusive of qualitative KPIs and a regular cadence of creative testing across offline and online channels.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Communicate ideas, marketing programs, strategies, and final deliverables to internal stakeholders.
- Keep on the cutting edge of an evolving financial services environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience working in B2B marketing. Experience working in financial services or related field.
- Experience with digital and offline media. Experience developing initiatives that move the needle on key perception metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the customer experience.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to build collaborative partnerships with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.