Our client is a Global Asset Manager based in The City of London. The primary purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the marketing strategy, across the institutional and intermediary (both discretionary and advisory) channels. The role oversees the execution of activities across the marketing mix.
- Working under the direction of the UK Marketing Manager and with the wider UK marketing team, deliver as well as manage appropriate resources in the creation, compliance review and production of output
- Output includes presentation decks, sales and client collateral, videos and webinars, paid media, content, email promotions and e-newsletters.
- Ownership and maintenance of the annual event calendar. Support/own the management and delivery of quality proprietary and third party events including timely communications (from invites to follow-ups), marketing collateral, giveaways and metrics.
- Working with the UK marketing team and EMEA advertising manager to support the development and delivery of advertising and paid content aligned to media plans and third-party partnerships
- Understand the importance of measuring marketing activity and ensure that the appropriate metrics are identified, captured and monitored.
- Ownership of regular emails (monthly newsletters and servicing emails) and event emails
- Must have related experience in investment management marketing
- General understanding of investments and product segments
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills (ability to manage expectations and work with stakeholders across multiple business units, including senior distribution and investment stakeholders)