Opportunity for marketing specialists to step into a broad and varied marketing role within professional services
My client, a prestigious accountancy firm, is looking to hire a Marketing Executive to support the team with multiple campaigns and projects. This is a broad role, covering both internal and external marketing activities, working closely with senior members of the team and the Marketing Director. This is a great opportunity for either someone looking to move into Professional services and offers excellent training and long-term career progression. Based in the City, Central London. Marketing Executive's key responsibilities:
Marketing Executive's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Campaign Management - managing and reporting on multiple campaigns and projects across service lines
- Content Writing - develop newsletters and draft engaging marketing content on a regular basis for use on and off-line
- Event Management - take responsibility for a number of the firms' internal and external events and conferences, from the initial planning stage through to the post-event analysis
- Digital Marketing - support with the maintenance of the website, ensuring all content is up to date and measure popularity using analytics. Draft social media post and report on ROI and online engagement.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing and campaign management in a corporate environment, preferably with exposure to professional or legal services
- Ability to be assertive, organised and an effective communicator
- Experience in drafting and proof reading copy
- MS Office Mastery (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 3 A-Levels or equivalent
£30,000 - £37,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.