Canada Life UK, a leading international financial services company focusing on retirement, home finance, protection, estate planning, savings and investments, and insurance. Company: Canada Life Business: Financial services Location: Cannon Street, City of London
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Communication Manager to join our team in London on an initial 12 month fixed-term contract, with scope to move to perm.
Day to day support of specific marketing projects and initiatives. Project managing activities on occasions. Effectively liaising with sales and other stakeholders in order to support the sales and marketing plans
- To implement the Communication Strategy, supporting the current and future needs of the business
- Developing, managing and delivering campaigns from end to end, to ensure the timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing message
- Developing communications which create a competitive advantage
- Creating content to support the Communication Strategy
Duties / Responsibilities
- To implement the Communications Strategy and ensure that we deliver communications on time, on brand and on budget
- To develop and deliver individual tactics to address specific business objectives
- To develop and deliver new marketing collateral. To modify existing marketing collateral. Including:
- Powerpoint Slide decks
- Webinars (scripts and decks)
- Press releases
- Sales aids
- •To support the team in delivering events and social media posts, as and when required
- Proven marketing and campaign management experience, minimum 3 years’ experience
- Good communication skills to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to adopt brand tone of voice
- Ability to assimilate diverse information and distil it into key messages, prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deliver engaging, market leading content across multiple communication mediums
- Good eye for detail in the accurate management of documentation and production of materials
- Marketing experience in the Financial Services sector or another regulated industry
- Essential: GSCE English language (Grade B or above) or equivalent
- Desirable: Marketing qualification (CIM/CAM)
Canada Life’s vision is to help build better futures and be a world class financial services provider. Putting customers at the heart of everything we do and working in line with our values of people, excellence, integrity and together.
Founded in 1847, we are the oldest Canadian life assurance company with £820bn of assets under management (as at 30 June 2018).
Our award-winning retirement solutions have been designed to suit a wide range of needs, and offer industry-leading value, financial strength and exceptional service.
The Home Finance business within the company is currently expanding rapidly, having recently secured new funding contracts. A role has arisen within the Marketing team to help support this business growth.