WisdomTree is seeking an Associate Director for product marketing campaigns, based in London or Dublin. We have built our reputation on producing high quality research and thought leadership to support its broad and innovative product range. In this newly created role, the campaign manager to help bring together the expertise of research team and our in-house specialist marketing teams, to take a clear, compelling message more broadly to the market.
The role will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation for our products in a competitive landscape. We are looking for an experienced financial marketing professional who combines strong investment knowledge and a focus on client needs. For the right candidate we can adapt the seniority and scope of the role to include management responsibilities.
Key Accountabilities and Scope
- In conjunction with our sales teams, plan, coordinate and deliver European Marketing Campaigns to support our focussed products AUM growth
- Build a strong partnership with our Research team to ensure we are bringing captivating campaigns that reflect our broad and innovative product range
- Prioritisation of resources to ensure that marketing efforts are spent in the right areas and deadlines are met
- Work together with our in-house marketing specialists to ensure marketing materials, collateral and assets, are best in class and meet all regulatory requirements.
- Review of current collateral approach and identify room for improvement/efficiencies
- Develop materials to support long-term strategic AUM targets for the firm
- Accountable for ensuring marketing materials follow compliance review and adhere to local regulation
- Strong stakeholder and task management to ensure deadlines are met.
- Traffic management of asset delivery across in-house and agency designers
- Oversight of content translation process for European campaigns
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Industry Experience: At least 2 years in a similar role working across European Financial campaigns.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to manage a variety of stakeholders to assess and prioritise their requests to support the business goals.
- Communication: Ensure stakeholders and wider teams are consulted and informed as necessary
- Leadership: Ability to lead and inspire a team, whether designated by reporting line or not, to deliver a high-quality output
- Advertising/Media Booking: Negotiation of contracts and ROI analysis
- Marketing knowledge: Must have an appreciation for the best collateral format for a piece of content or channel
- Highly motivated: WisdomTree Europe is a fast-growing tenacious brand and the right candidate will be self-motivated, driven and able to work under pressure when required.
WisdomTree launched its first ETFs in June of 2006, and is currently the industry's seventh largest (by AUM) ETF provider. WisdomTree sponsors distinct ETFs that span asset classes and countries around the world. Categories include: U.S. and International Equity, Currency, Fixed Income and Alternatives. WisdomTree pioneered the concept of fundamentally weighted ETFs and active ETFs and is currently an industry leader in both categories. WisdomTree is the only publicly traded asset manager exclusively focused on the ETF industry.