Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organisation, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximise value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximise the value of your career.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional with prior experience in a multi-channel marketing position, preferably within a similar organization such as a professional services or financial services firm.
This role requires a high level of organisational and prioritisation ability, excellent written English, strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work with stakeholders and suppliers. Experience in event management, campaign management and content development is required. A keen interest in marketing, a passion for events, excellent administration skills and the ability to work successfully as part of an international team is essential. RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will work with the Marketing Vice President in London and your global Marketing colleagues to plan, manage and deliver key marketing initiatives for the Valuation Advisory practice across EMEA. Primarily, these initiatives will focus on:
- Planning, coordination and execution of a varied programme of Valuation Advisory events across EMEA including our large flagship London conference, monthly breakfast briefings, sponsored events, networking receptions and webinars
- Copywriting, editing and building email communications such as publications, announcements, newsletters and event invitations
- Working with the Creative Services team to produce marketing collateral and videos
- Updating the websites with new content on a regular basis
- Updating and creating marketing collateral for the Valuation Advisory practice
- Creating social media content
- Utilizing our CRM system to support marketing campaigns
- Some administrative tasks to support the Valuation Advisory marketing function
- Coordinating and project managing smaller marketing projects
- Occasionally assist other marketing colleagues on their local events for the Corporate Finance and Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business units
- An enthusiastic, proactive, 'hands on' and 'can do' approach to tackling projects and new challenges and a willingness to learn new things
- Project management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines accurately and systematically
- Excellent written communication skills for different business audiences and communication types, across various locations and media
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact and engage with all role levels across our global business and external contacts including clients and suppliers
- Good research and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to stay engaged during repetitive tasks
- Data entry/extraction knowledge and experience
- Ability to apply your existing knowledge to new situations and the confidence to solve problems and make suggestions to improve existing systems and processes
- Flexibility to work on early morning breakfast seminars and evening events
- Occasional travel within Europe
- Preferable but not required: French, Italian or Spanish language
- Well presented with a professional approach
- A keen interest in developing a career in marketing
- Flexible and a hardworking team player
- Confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Italian desirable.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.