Morgan McKinley are looking for a Marketing Assistant for 10 months (Maternity Cover) specifically focusing on our Employer Brand Marketing Assistant
We're recruiting a Marketing Assistant in our London office to drive awareness of the Morgan
McKinley employer brand and attract future talent to our global business.
This role will work closely with the global Talent Acquisition team on online marketing activities and support the People team (L&D and HR) with internal communications and design projects.
We're looking initially for a 10 month fixed term contract, but with a view to becoming a permanent opportunity at the end of contract. Someone with the following qualities would be best suited to this opportunity:
What's involved in the day to day?
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding role to deadlines
- An enthusiastic brand ambassador
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Self-starter, who is confident speaking with all levels including senior stakeholders
- Openness to learn and adapt
- Supporting the growth of our employer brand presence internally and externally across various online channels, including but not limited to the Company's internal communications platform (Workvivo), newly updated careers site, Linkedin, Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Working with the internal Design and Marketing teams to produce content and materials which help drive our employer brand presence, showcase our EVP and support business hiring activities
- Assisting with various Talent Acquisition activities, including initiating innovative ideas and executing campaigns, with a focus on external hiring priorities and internal referral campaigns
- Developing key internal communication content and messages, including the quarterly business updates, and support the optimisation and administration of the Company's internal comms platform Workvivo
- Being the point of contact for the Morgan McKinley Careers website. Ongoing maintenance, managing the content and ensuring all information on the website is up to date. Support with the drive and upload of new blogs from the Talent Acquisition team and guest bloggers
- Analysing and using metrics to monitor and improve marketing activities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.