- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Montanaro Asset Management Ltd
- 28 Sep 18
An opportunity for someone with Marketing support experience to join a small, friendly and professional team based in smart offices near the Bank of England.
Montanaro is a successful boutique fund management company specialising in quoted Small and MidCap companies. We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to support our team of Business Development Managers (6 people). The successful applicant will support the Marketing Team on a day to day basis and report to the Head of Business Development.
This varied role will include assisting with the following tasks:
- Organising travel for the Business Development Managers;
- Helping organise marketing events in the UK and abroad;
- Maintaining the company’s marketing / CRM system;
- Helping with RFPs and client queries;
- Ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of Montanaro’s marketing material;
- Ensuring that all marketing materials on display are up-to-date;
- Updating and maintaining the company’s web site;
- Maintaining and driving Montanaro’s social media presence;
- Confirming all meetings in advance on behalf of the Business Development Managers;
- Proof reading our marketing material;
- Providing regular news tracking to the Investment and Marketing Teams;
- Keeping on top of industry news;
- Assisting the Office Manager with taking telephone calls, meeting and greeting visitors, making refreshments for meetings when necessary;
- Other duties on an as and when basis.
The successful candidate will ideally have some financial services experience and feel comfortable working in a small team environment with a varied and unpredictable workload. In addition, the candidate will be expected to possess a keen eye for detail.
Applications must include a covering letter along with your CV.
The closing date for applications is Friday 12th October (close of business).
We are not accepting calls from recruitment consultants.