- Sep 03, 2021
Marketing Analyst needed for BIG 4 TECH FIRM
Morgan McKinley are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our clients who are a BIG 4 TECH FIRM.
As a Marketing Analyst, you have the opportunity to shape experience through quantitative and qualitative marketing insights. You will work closely with the marketing team to understand the impact on various activities on customer acquisition and retention and provide recommendations to improve it.
As a key member of the team, you will work with various cross functional teams to measure
business performance and build actionable insights to grow the business.
• Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes specifying requirements, data collection
and processing, analysis, presenting outcomes, and making business recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
• Derive analytical insights on customer acquisition and retention, and use them to shape the Marketing strategy and drive the business growth.
• Regularly share campaign performance and optimization recommendations with senior marketing leaders through custom and recurring reporting.
• Ability to understand the business implications of data and using it to build a strategic story that drives decisions across the Hardware Marketing organization.
• Lead or partner cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvement or growth.
• Define business metrics and develop automated reports and dashboards
3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing analytics, ecommerce product analytics or related fields. Experience with statistical programming (e.g., R, Python, etc.) and database languages (e.g., SQL) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.