eFinancialCareers, part of DHI Group inc. is changing... We are striving for the best in digital performance analysis in order to reach financial professionals and connect them to their futures now. If you are driven by data and providing essential insight to grow and develop a global brand, and enjoy a fun and fast-paced organisation, please apply.
eFinancialCareers provides finance professionals with the latest job opportunities, career information and invaluable industry insights they need to maximise their potential. Through its recruitment solutions eFinancialCareers provides financial services recruiters a vital competitive edge by enabling them to source the highly qualified professionals they need to achieve their strategic ambitions - quickly and efficiently.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary and great benefits, including generous holiday allowance, healthcare, pension, gym membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
There’s a reason why we have such great talent retention – our work environment. If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognised, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider DHI.
We are looking for a Digital Performance (Marketing) Analyst to join our team in Shoreditch, London.
- Manage and conduct regular reporting and analysis, delivering actionable insights and recommendations from large datasets - using tools such as SQL, Excel & Big Query
- Develop effective working relationships with internal analyst and data insight teams to aid the development of analytics landscape, enhancing current programs and driving self-service ethos across business
- Proactively work with and influence marketing specialists and agency relationships to drive performance, ROAS and growth across; acquisition, retention, CRM & B2B marketing functions
- Create process for management and delivery of ad-hoc R&I requests at global scale, considering projects such as multi-channel attribution, demographic insight and marketing budget to business revenue correlation
- Developing effective models to support with forecasting business performance, budget returns and client retention challenges
- Heavily Influence and change approach of team and wider business to put data led decisions at the heart of everything we do
Job Qualifications/Personal Skills
- Experience working with large datasets
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels and techniques for attracting and retaining both business and consumer audiences
- Highly adept at Advanced Excel & Google Analytics - Ideally skilled in Adwords, SQL, Pivot Tables, Google Big Query use
- Adept at using data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Excellent communicator and influencer – able to present and share ideals at all levels across business
- Highly commercial & inquisitive, someone who gets things done
Required Education and/or Experience
- 3+ years in similar role
- Maths degree (or similar)
- Experience in the recruitment sector ideal, but not essential
In return we offer a market leading benefits package which includes an excellent basic salary, uncapped commission, company private healthcare, contributory pension and competitive holiday.
If you feel you could make a difference and want to become part of one of the UK’s biggest Job Boards, there really couldn't be a more exciting time to join us!