Market Surveillance AVP
- £50,000 - £65,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
My client, a global banking group, is looking for a market surveillance professional to work closely with a number of ‘Heads of’ within the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the wider surveillance and analytics team with both control and audit findings
- Developing close relationships across the business including senior front office stakeholders
- Perform investigations into certain business lines, individuals and events, escalating accordingly.
- Produce regular MI reports.
- Provide advice, support and guidance for multiple off-shore teams.
- An analytical and strategic mind set.
- Self-motivated worker.
- Experience in market surveillance.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.