Working for a renowned Investment Bank, specifically for their newly created Change Management / Business Transformation team under the CRO. Market Risk Transformation / Market Risk Change experience essential.
This mandate requires a seasoned Project Manager / Program Manager with knowledge, experience & skills across Market Risk, Conduct Risk, and related controls.
- Understanding of Market Risk / Conduct Risk and related controls, associated with trading and sales activities
- Knowledge of industry-wide regulatory actions and conduct risk remediation programs preferred
- Strong understanding of risk management practices, including inherent risk assessment, control evaluation, and residual risk measurement
- Experience managing execution of complex projects to challenging timelines
- Ability to deliver rigor and attention to detail in execution, both personally and through supervision of others
- Track record of setting challenging standards, whilst engaging, supporting, and developing team members
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective senior stakeholder relationships
- Deploying excellent verbal and written communication skills to support impactful communication with senior stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Strong business acumen in project planning and management
Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Apply now following the link below, or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org