- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Apr 19
Market Risk Business Analyst # 118126
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
The Risk and Finance Data Governance team is looking for a VP to support the Data Governance and Sourcing function. The primary function of the team will be to support regional partners and counterparts with data analytics and sourcing spanning across regulatory and strategic projects involving Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk. Some of the key roles and responsibilities include:
- You will support local and off-shore business analyst and design effort to ensure clear functional and data quality requirements are documented to support delivery of strategic initiatives
- You will provide detailed analysis of credit risk/market risk data flows and control processes across Investment, Private and Commercial banking risk and finance types to support the assembly of comprehensive documentation of alignment with data validation, sourcing and controls
- You will support impact assessment and user acceptance testing to ensure comprehensive effort and coverage for downstream users
- You will conduct detailed new business analysis and impact testing support
- You will have responsibility for supporting phases of software development life cycle from requirement gathering to testing sign off and post production migration validation
- You will support the full delivery of solutions to data feed of exposure/trades/position/risk data into Credit and Market Risk System from other data sources
- You will ensure completeness and accuracy of risk data in the CS Risk system's through variety of feeds from front/back office divisions.
- You will investigate issues or incidents that are directly or indirectly related to the data feeds projects, issue tracking and documentation
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in Finance/Economics/Sciences or equivalent work experience with a deep understanding of market risk management concepts, preferably within data management functions in Financial Services
- Appreciation and exposure to BCBS239, risk data aggregation
- She/he will have extensive experience in a financial institution with knowledge of either Investment or Commercial banking risk management concepts and warehouse structure
- Working knowledge of investment or commercial banking risk management concepts including exposure calculation, working knowledge of exposure methodologies, limit/country monitoring principles.
- Project management experience (preferable in Investment banking)
- Solid analytical skills
- Business analysis and Requirement Gathering experience along with solutioning/architecture experience
- System implementation/projects and testing experience
- Test case development (including test scenarios and test scripts)
- Good working knowledge of financial products
- Familiarity with market risk data controls and validation processes would be advantageous
- Solid Analytical skills - Investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy
- Deep understanding of MS suite of software
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.