Market Risk Business Analyst
London, England, United Kingdom
What is required
- Detailed business analysis and requirements gathering
- Partnership with project managers and key stakeholders across Risk, Front Office, Technology and Methodology teams to develop requirements and resolve challenges.
- Enforcement of strong project management discipline.
- Defining testing approach for inclusion in project planning.
- Strong background in market risk business analysis (at least 7 years of experience)
- Solid understanding of key market risk concepts (eg. traded products, VaR, stress testing, risk/limit management).
- Strong analytical capability with close attention to detail. - Ability to work with diverse stakeholders including Front Office and Technology at all levels of seniority
- Market Risk background either in desk coverage, reporting or analysis role. - Knowledge of traded products within at least one asset
- SStrong knowledge of (e.g. traded products, VaR, stress testing, risk/limit management etc.).