A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Market Risk Control business function and will be predominately responsible for the Market Risk Analysis and BAU activity within their Credit business.
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Market Risk Control function and will be predominately responsible for the Market Risk Analysis within their Credit Business.
The Market Risk Analyst will need the following experience:
- Thorough understanding of risk management metrics such as VaR, sVaR, PVBP, RWA, and Stress Testing and ability to talk through the end to end processes.
- Understand key risk factors for Credit, Rates, and how they are measured.
- Advanced knowledge of VBA, SQL and Python (advantageous).
- Experience of related banking areas, e.g. Product Control
- Quantitative Educational background.
- On a daily basis comfortable conducting BAU exercises as well as project based work and and regulatory topics.
- Experience within Investment Banking within a Market Risk focused domain.
This is a critical role for the Investment Bank, so please upload your updated resume as soon as possible and give me a call.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales