Market Risk Analyst A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Management and Control function.
Market Risk Analyst
A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Market Risk Analyst to join their Management and Control function.
The Successful Market Risk Analyst will need to have the following skills:
- Quantitative Educational Background ideally up to Masters Level
- Previous experience as a Market Risk Analyst within Investment Banking
- A thorough understanding of financial markets, trading business and market risk measures
- Understanding of key risk factors for products, risk sensitivities and how they are measured
- Ability to explain an end to end VaR process and how VaR is generated/calculated.
- Understand and explain the main risks - VaR, sVaR, and Stress test.
- Strong Python experience is essential
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
If this is of interest to you then please do get in touch ASAP as this is an urgent requirement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales